Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm designing a Chair !!!

My Newest assignment in art is, designing a chair !!!! I can believe how much I'm enjoying designing a chair ! Well I have always enjoyed watching Divine Design and Debbie Travis's TV show, it started at a very early age. But any ways I just thought I'd fill everyone in on what's going on. I'm have some difficulty with making everything proportionate, but I'm getting better.

This is my attempt to making my chair on Google Sketch up! Yes I am aware of what a failure it looks like. But this is just the start and I only spent less than 20 minutes on sketch up and for the very first time.
So this was the second attempt... ( another 10 mins later) I think the program is a wonderful tool once you get the hang of it. So, if you have some time on your hands check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment