Friday, February 18, 2011

Winter Wonderland !




IT was cold, But it was beautiful I felt like the most special person in the world! Well let me explain... It was a Saturday night, not just any Saturday night, it was my birthday ! I had just left the movie theater with my friends, and as we walked out, I witnessed the most amazing thing I had ever seen !!! I was beautiful millions of tiny little circular diamonds falling from the sky, I felt like I was on the set of a Hollywood/Bollywood movie. It felt extremely surreal, the to good, to be true kind of feeling, is how i felt. I almost felt as if a million dancers would pop out somewhere and start dancing! I'm not crazy just heavily influenced by what I call filmy-syndrome(when every moment in life is expected to be like a movie/associated with things that happen in movies). Well it was a little to good to be true my hair got wet, but who cares? I had never felt this in love, with a
moment outdoors, in ages.

Pictures I took of the Breathtaking Moment...







1 comment: