Friday, February 11, 2011

Dish, Dang, Boom IT's Sound Effect Time !

Hello to all,
My very first assignment is tech this year is about changing the audio on a trailer of a movie/video game. Exciting right ? Well I'll tell you more about that later. So any ways for this assignment I would like to make a few sound effects my self. I have never done so before, but I think I'll give it a shot! So I have been doing some research, to find out what can be done...
I came across some interesting videos, that I thought would be helpful and a few sites too.
Here is a video about how to record your own voice on GargeBand, which I want to give a try!



This is another video I found, it's really interesting. It explains how sound effects are created for movies, It kind of breaks down how the "magic" is created...


There are two web pages, I really liked one is about making sound effects and the other about the art of Foley, be sure to take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment