Friday, February 4, 2011

A Little about Myself

Hello, it's me again and I want to share a bit about myself, because people change over time and you can always learn something new about a person.

Other than drawing and painting, I am interested in dancing, shopping, spending time with my friends and family , volunteering in my community and watching movies, I enjoy Bollywood movies as well as Hollywood.

When the topic of shopping or Bollywood comes ups I get extremely excited! I dance on a dance team of 14 girls, we do Indian folk(Rass Garba) and Bollywood dancing. I have always loved to dance since I was a child and I also enjoy teaching children how to dance.

Some things have not changed about me, that I'm still super loud, talk a lot and I sometimes am still required to be reminded to use my "inside voice". I have a vision issues, I try not to let it bring me down, and interfere with my work. But that's fine with me, it just means I get to wake up every morning and decide which pair of glasses matches my outfit!

What I love about CyberARTS, is that there is never a dull moment and we are constantly learning new things! I enjoy the mixture of visual arts with the technical arts. Although I am not very good, I enjoy water colour and most of all making things with my hands. In tech I am a little weaker, But I hope to improve my Illustrator, photoshop and CSS skills. I really hope we get to do some photography this year, because we started a little bit of it in grade nine, but didn't really continue it. I did attempt some 3, 6, 9 shots and some video making in grade nine, But I would definitely like to learn some more. Although sometime CyberARTs can get difficult, but I think it really gets our creative juices flowing and teaches us a variety of skills, for example time management, which can help us on a daily basis and in the future.

Well I'm very excited to share all my new ideas and arts work with you all this semester!


No comments:

Post a Comment