Friday, April 16, 2010

Flash CS4 Tutorial: How To Motion Tween

Hey Guys,
I wish I would have discovered this a few weeks ago, when I was struggling to deal with the change from using Flash mx to Flash CS4! I just discovered something very useful this video is great ! It shows you how to create a motion tween in Flash CS4, if you're new to Flash or have used an older version in the past. This video is extremely helpful (in case your new to Flash it shows you how to create a symbol, a motion tween and explains everything clearly) There is a new tween in Flash CS4 the "classic" tween and it can be difficult to understand which tween to use, between the motion tween and the classic tween and which is best. There is also a new motion tween engine that I wish I knew about. I was slightly confused at first when I started using Cs4, I would have had seen this video it would have helped a lot. What I liked about this video is that it clearly explains the differences between the different versions of tweens. Well it's to late for me, but I wanted to share this with you. Hope this helps !! -Rali

No comments:

Post a Comment