Friday, December 4, 2009

My sad attempt !!!

So the past few days I made a Sinsere effort to follow a tutorial and recreate it my self. Sadly I was unsuccessful but, it's super cool and when my teachers gets back with a few pointers, I will make an effort to finish it.So here is my challenge to all of you out there I will link the tutorial and see if you can do it. Don't worry if it's your first time using photoshop, I 'm still exploring it myself and soon I hope to learn how to use it myself. We can go on this new adventure together I'll keep you posted on how it goes. So check this out it's called Kids in Space. There are simple easy to use steps on how to make it your self.

Well I Completed another different tutorial, I changed the eye colour on an image, it's a little easier and fun to do !
After I altered the eye colour 
Before 

well here's the link !
  

No comments:

Post a Comment