Friday, November 6, 2009

3:6:9 video !!!



3 : 6 : 9 Video

This is the video my group and I made for Our 3:6:9 video assignment.
In my group there was three of us; Good Boy, Tristin Girl and I.
We came to the decision, that we wanted to film the mannequin in our class room, first we dressed him in Good Boy's sweater and then went on to start filming. 
This is my first time making a video so there may be some errors.

Well I was extremely excited because it was my very first video!
Each of us shot tree shots, we all chose different angels of the mannequin to shoot and we began. I basically shot, 3 shots from this video, I did a chunk of editing (like choosing which clips go where and making the clips shorter /cutting people out of the background), helped choose a song for the footage and help figure out how to add the music to the video. It was a fun process and I'm excited to make another video and to improve my skills further !!!     



No comments:

Post a Comment