Saturday, June 11, 2011

Ben Heine

Hey everyone ! =)
Hope your saturday morning is going well ?
Today I'm sharing about an artist I recently came across which, intrigued me. I have been looking at a lot of photography as you may know, But this is something I have never seen before!
Ben Heine is
a
prominently self-taught artist in drawing and photography. Although he briefly studied painting and sculpture. He also has a degree in journalism. For the past 8 years he has worked as professional graphic creator.He is the inventor of "Pencil Vs Camera" and "Digital Circlism" . I thinks his work is amazing. At first the images appeared to me at they were done in photoshop. Then I read that Ben does the photography himself along with the illustrations !
This art is very interesting and I especially liked that his work incorporated photography along with drawing. To see more of this work click on the links above(^).






No comments:

Post a Comment