Saturday, May 28, 2011

Dominic Boudreault

Dominic Boudreault is from Quebec, Canada, he's a Motion Photographer.
He is constantly "in motion " in search of a perspective that will transmit both the beauty and the speed of the world in which we live in.
 He devotes his time to transpose his vision into images and he's dedicated to make the necessary efforts for his vision to become a reality. 
His photography is simply breathtaking. I particularly like his landscapes!

Sunset from the top of Mont-&<span class=

Waterfall - &<span class=

Dominic's The City Limits - Timelapse is simply amazing. It took Dominic over a year of his free time to make the video. His goal was to show the quality between the city and nature. All the locations which include; Montreal, Quebec, Toronto, Manhattan, New York and Chicago, were carefully picked by him and researched ahead of time.

I really found this very interesting and I am thinking of attempting something like this in my culminating assignment, I similarly would like to show the flow of traffic . I'll keep everyone posted on how it goes!


No comments:

Post a Comment